Общий раздел > Встречаем и приветствуем всех.

Hello

(1/8) > >>

Bored of it all:
Hi im from the UK and have been looking a RAR guns, I own a Leshiy 2 but am very intrested in a RAR v12 and what they are like

Bored of it all:
Hi just because im from the UK does not mean i support or endorse what the Gov do , Im just a normal bloke trying to get along ,We all know the real reasons behind what Governments do and none of it helps any of us.
All im interested in is Airguns .I hope this helps you understand how most people feel

R-A-R:

--- Цитата: Bored of it all от 28 Февраля 2024, 18:02:51 ---Hi im from the UK and have been looking a RAR guns, I own a Leshiy 2 but am very intrested in a RAR v12 and what they are like

--- Конец цитаты ---
Привет, я из Великобритании и искал РЕДКОЕ оружие, у меня есть Leshiy 2, но меня очень интересует РЕДКИЙ v12 и на что они похожи

R-A-R:

--- Цитата: Bored of it all от 29 Февраля 2024, 22:03:06 ---Hi just because im from the UK does not mean i support or endorse what the Gov do , Im just a normal bloke trying to get along ,We all know the real reasons behind what Governments do and none of it helps any of us.
All im interested in is Airguns .I hope this helps you understand how most people feel

--- Конец цитаты ---
Привет, то, что я из Великобритании, не означает, что я поддерживаю то, что делает правительство, я просто обычный парень, пытающийся ладить, мы все знаем реальные причины того, что делают правительства, и ничто из этого никому из нас не помогает.
Все, что меня интересует, - это пневматическое оружие.Я надеюсь, это поможет вам понять, что чувствует большинство людей

Barsum:
Китаец сейчас попросит чертежи

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

Перейти к полной версии